Monday, January 24, 2011

Starts with a seed

I created this blog as a way to collect my thoughts, ideas, and inspiration for my thesis research. All ideas begin with a seed and that is what I have and hopefully by the end of the semester I will have a concrete idea that will be my thesis. 

I have to admit right now I am in the beginning stages, but there are a few things that I know. 
1. Photo and Film
2. Pop Art
3. Social Critique
4. Social Networking

My current thought is to create characters based on my experiences with my peers to reflect on the youth culture of today and how they perceive life and success. Today social networking and the ability to put anything and everything on the internet in a public setting has created an urge for young people to be famous and associate success with fame.




No comments:

Post a Comment